We are happy to announce Fellowship will have two worship services on Sundays
at 9AM and 11AM.
Plus a Zoom online service at 11am.
We feel it is safe and we will follow the Governor’s guidelines for meeting. These are identical services, but we are spreading them out to keep from having everyone in the building at the same time.
We recognize many of our people will not be able to attend, and we want to serve those as well. Our plan is to stream this service live for those at home at 11am. Keep in mind this is a fluid situation, and information could change which might cause us to alter this plan. Keep reading your emails and checking social media regularly.
We are optimistic and excited, but please remember the following precautions:
• In accordance with state guidelines, we request older and vulnerable people do not come. At-risk populations should continue to avoid gatherings and crowds.
• Strict social distancing guidelines will be enforced.
• We request everyone wear masks.
• People who come together should sit together.
• If a service gets too many people in it, we will not be able to let anyone else in.
• We are not able to provide childcare or age-graded ministry. Children may come, but we will be together in the worship center.
• There will be no small groups. We are still working on how we might move forward with a plan for that.